Comics Librarianship: Essential Tools for the School Librarian
Comics are increasingly taught in schools, and included in academic libraries, and school librarianship presents its own unique challenges and requirements. In this discussion teachers, creators, book distributors, and library experts offer details on where to find quality reviews, collection development assistance, programming tools and ideas, and more!
- Amie Wright, Graduate Student, Concordia University
- Christina Gavin, Campus Librarian, Lehman Educational Campus
- Ashley Kronsberg, Marketing Manager, Diamond Book Distributors
- Diana Learned, Librarian, Dr. Roberto Cruz-Alum Rock Branch Library
- Tim Smyth, MS Reading Specialist, Wissahickon High School