Inquire + Explore = Transformational Learning through Making
Inquiry learning and making, popular movements in school libraries today, embody two AASL Shared Foundations: Inquire and Explore. What happens when making is integrated into inquiry learning within the curriculum? In this session, a team of four school librarians and a district supervisor will offer new perspectives about the power of doing just that! Learn, practice, and leave with strategies, scaffolds and structures that champion transformational learning, innovation and coteaching.
- Chloe Summers, School Librarian, Norman High School (OK)
- Martha Pangburn, School Librarian, Norman High School (OK)
- Kathryn R. Lewis, Retired, Director of Libraries & Instructional Technology, Retired, Norman (OK) Public Schools
- Teresa Lansford, School Librarian, Lincoln Elementary School
- Kelsey Barker, Middle School Librarian, Longfellow Middle School (OK)