LTC Accessible Pre-Application Webinar for Vermont Libraries
Selected libraries will conduct community input-gathering sessions to identify existing accessibility resources, needs, and priorities. Libraries will be required to identify the primary audience they are hoping to reach and facilitate a community conversation with the impacted populations in order to guide improvement of the library’s services. Grant funds may be used to create services or improve library facilities based on the needs identified by the primary audience.
In this one-hour webinar, attendees will:
- Get an intensive look at the application
- Learn about the guidelines, requirements and eligibility for the grant
- Learn how to write a competitive narrative
- Learn how to submit your application via our grants management platform
- Have the opportunity to ask questions of ALA Public Programs Office staff
This webinar will be presented online via Zoom. Closed captions will be enabled during the presentation, and we will email a copy of the chat transcript to all attendees within 48 hours of the webinar. We will also share a copy of the presenter's slideshow at least 24 hours in advance. If you need other reasonable accommodations, please reach out to us via email at email@example.com or by calling 312-280-5045 by Friday, December 2nd. Requests made after that date may not be able to be accommodated.